FBY Progression Tour
A Bad Ass Surf and Yoga Week in Fuerteventura!
We are popping up in the sunny Island of Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands for a week of sun, surf, yoga, delicious healthy food, Volcano trekking, snorkling, Island hoping and Fat Buddha good vibes.
This trip is open to all levels of surf and yoga ability, we want to share some of our favourite pastimes with you and show you an awesome time. Our progression tour is the first of many, and we're popping up to help you become the bad ass yogi surfer you've always wanted to be. Solo travellers, couples and larger groups are welcome... We make an awesome crew!
Dates: Saturday 22nd September – Friday 28th September 2018.
Early Bird Price: £1,125 (valid for bookings made before April 30th 2018)
Regular Price: £1,250
- Transfer to and from Fuerteventura airport to our Surf Lodge.
- 6 nights accommodation and 6 days of action packed yoga, surf and activities.
- Healthy fuelling daily breakfast and delicious evening dinners served up by our private chef (we will have a night out in town during the trip).
- Up to 10 yoga sessions either in our yoga studio or on the beach (weather permitting).
- Up to 4 days of surf school with Star Surf Camps finest instructors (4hr sessions, equipment hire included).
- Access to surf school facilities: Surf boards, wetsuits and snorkels.
- Surf Theory Lesson.
- Snorkling in the crystal clear lagoons.
- A Volcano Trek and the option for some island hoping to the neighbouring Island Lobos.
- A Fat Buddha Tour goodie bag, including a limited edition FBY Travel Mat, and treats from UltraSun, Oskia, The Salt Parlour, Eyeko and more...
What’s not included:
- Boat to Labos (€15).
- Meal out.
Our surf lodge is a converted apartment overlooking the ocean. Rooms are shared (same gender).
The rooms are spacious and we can accommodate for larger groups if you want to share a room.
We can accommodate for couples and individuals who would like their own room.
Single room occupancy will have an additional fee, please drop us a line for quotes... And get in quick!
Just let us know in advance, and get in quick: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuerteventura means 'strong winds' - making for good surf, cool air and awful hair dos.
El Cotillo is a 40min drive from Fuerteventura airport and on the North side of the island.
Our lodge is a mere stone throw to the beach, lagoons, cafes and restaurants as well as surf school and private yoga studio.
Surf comes first – it’s on when it’s on!
We will be adapting the retreat schedule around weather / the best swell.
7:30am: Rise & shine yoga.
9:00am: Come back to the lodge for a hearty breakfast and freshen up.
11:30am: Surf lesson (up to 4hrs).
8pm: Delicious Dinner.
.....Maybe pop out to a local bar, watch a movie... Or rest up before we do it all over again.
We're partnering with Spice Rack Ibiza founded by Rakee Sudra who will be our Fat Buddha private chef. She'll be serving up breakfast and dinner each day!
Any leftovers are yours to take to the beach for lunch, so please bring Tupperware.
To book your place email: email@example.com.
Flights from London to Fuerteventura start at £105. Please drop us an email for advice on the best flight to book, we will all aim to get the same flight yo!
FBY Take Over @ Galley Bay A Luxury Resort and Spa in Antigua.
Where: Galley Bay, Antigua
Starting at £2,100pp
* Option to pay a deposit to secure your place (£125pp).
Full payment due 8th April.
**Prices may fluctuate due to flights
- Return flights from London.
- Return Transfer from Antigua Airport to Galley Bay.
- 5 nights accommodation.
- 6 days of super luxe and fun activities - yoga, snorkelling, paddle, boarding and all round vibes.
- Daily healthy breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and all drinks.
- A 60 min massage.
- A catamaran tour around the island.
- Up 2 yoga sessions every day on the beach.
- Rum Tasting.
- Pop up Silent Cinema on the beach.
- A dope FBY travel yoga mat (not even out yet yo!)
- A FBY goody bag with treats from UltraSun, Keratase, Decleor, The Salt Parlour, Eyeko and more...
- Jet Skis (Optional)
- Sunset visit to Shirley Heights (Optional)
To book CLICK HERE
Any Q's: Drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org