Fat Buddha Camp: A dope surf & yoga retreat yo!
We are popping up again in the South of France to bring you Fat Buddha Camp!
A long weekend of glamping, sun, surf, yoga, delicious healthy food and some Fat Buddha good vibes.
Dates: Thursday 21st Sept – Sunday 24th Sept 2017.
- Transfer to and from Bordeaux airport to Fat Buddha Camp in Moliets.
- 4 days of action packed yoga, surf and beach vibes & 3 nights sleeping under the stars glamping (one person per tent/ bedding included).
- Healthy fuelling daily breakfast, followed by nourishing and delicious evening supper clubs served up by our private chef.
- Up to two daily yoga sessions either in the camp, on the beach and in the pine forrest overlooking the lake.
- Up to 8hrs of surf lessons with Star Surf Camps finest instructors and equipment hire.
- Access to camp facilities: Skateboards, half pipe, beach games, balance boards, wetsuits, surf equipment and body boards.
- A FBY yoga mat for keeps.
- Fat Buddha Camp goodie bags...
- We've got a pop-up cinema...
- AND a wine and cheese night (for those who are more retox than detox).
Moliets – a 90min drive from Bourdeaux airport.
Just north of Hossegor - Europe's surfing capital, Moliets is internationally known for its incredible waves and great summer vibes.
Our camp is a mere walk to the beach and promenade with local shops, cafes and restaurants.
Surf comes first – it’s on when it’s on!
We will be adapting the retreat schedule around weather / the best swell.
But to give you an idea of how we like to roll:
6:30am: Rise and shine... Get up, get fuelled with some pre-surf snacks and get your ass to the beach.
7:30am: 1hr rise & shine yoga.
9:00am: Come back to camp for a hearty breakfast and freshen up.
11:30am: Surf lesson
1:00 - 5:00pm: Personal time – kick back, sunbathe, read, grab some lunch, sleep in a hammock, swim in the sea... Whatever your heart desires.
6pm: Sunset yoga.
8pm: Delicious Dinner.
11pm: Lights off and music down – Campsite curfew. Time to catch some zzzz's before we do it all over again.
We're partnering with Spice Rack Ibiza founded by Rakee Sudra who will be our Fat Buddha Camp private chef.
She'll be serving up breakfast and dinner each day!
Any leftovers are yours to take to the beach for lunch, so please bring Tupperware.
*Please let us know any dietary requirements and allergies.
To book your place email email@example.com.
Flights from London to Bordeaux. Please drop us an email for advice on the best flight to book, we will all aim to get the same flight yo!