Fat Buddha Camp: A dope surf & yoga retreat yo!
It's finally happening... We are popping up in the South of France to bring you Fat Buddha Camp!
A long weekend of glamping, sun, surf, yoga, delicious healthy food and some Fat Buddha good vibes.
Dates: Friday 26th May – Monday 29th (Bank Holiday).
- Transfer to and from Bordeaux airport to Fat Buddha Camp in Moliets.
- 4 days of action packed yoga, surf and beach vibes & 3 nights sleeping under the stars glamping (bedding included).
- Healthy fuelling daily breakfast, followed by nourishing and delicious evening supper clubs served up by our private chef.
- Up to two daily yoga sessions either in the camp, on the beach and in the pine forrest.
- Up to 8hrs of surf lessons with Star Surf Camps finest instructors, including 1hr surf theory lessons and equipment hire.
- Access to camp facilities: Skateboards, half pipe, beach games, balance boards, wetsuits, surf equipment and body boards.
- A FBY yoga mat for keeps.
- Fat Buddha Camp goodie bags... With treats from Ultrasun, The Salt Parlour and more.
- There's an open air cinema...
- AND a wine and cheese night (for those who are more retox than detox).
Moliets – a 2hr drive from Bourdeaux airport.
Just north of Hossegor - Europe's surfing capital, Moliets is internationally known for its incredible waves and great summer vibes.
Our camp is a mere walk to the beach and promenade with local shops, cafes and restaurants.
Surf comes first – it’s on when it’s on!
We will be adapting the retreat schedule around weather / the best swell.
But to give you an idea of how we like to roll:
6am: Rise and shine... Get up, get fuelled with some pre-surf snacks and get your ass to the beach.
7:30am: 2hr surf lesson.
10am: Come back to camp for a hearty breakfast and freshen up.
11am – 5pm: Personal time – kick back, sunbathe, read, grab some lunch,
sleep in a hammock, swim in the lake... Whatever your heart desires.
6pm: Sunset yoga.
8pm: Delicious Dinner.
11pm: Lights off and music down – Campsite curfew. Time to catch some zzzz’s before we do it all over again.
We're partnering with culinary wizard (AND DOCTOR) Cordelia Peel founder of Bagan and who will be our Fat Buddha Camp private chef.
She'll be serving up breakfast and dinner each day!
Any leftovers are yours to take to the beach for lunch, so please bring Tupperware. We'll make sure there are plenty of snacks at camp too!
*Please let us know any dietary requirements and allergies.
To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org and pay a non-refundable deposit of £175.
Full payment is due no later than 26th April 2017 (we will notify you of this).
Flights from London to Bordeaux start at £200. Please drop us an email for advice on the best flight to book, we will all aim to get the same flight yo!